Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

At the end of December I suddenly had trouble getting air into and out of my lungs. It was something that never happened before and to say I was scared is an understatement. Here’s the column I wrote about it. Has something like this ever happened to you?

I Was Seconds Away from Calling the Medics

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Ed Tobias.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Marta Ribeiro.
      Carla Epps
      Participant

Hello Ed.  I read your experience and it sounded all too familiar to something I experienced a few years ago. I  was having labored breathing and not able to take deep breaths in and out. It was a time when I was having increased neurological symptoms. Both my primary care physician and my neurologist at the time were concerned it was a function of my MS. I was referred to a pulmonologist who ran a series of tests and concluded that it was asthma. I was put on an inhaler for 1-2 months and was able to fade it out once the season changed…thankfully. To think that my MS was considered a possible culprit was terrifying.   The journey continues…

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Thanks for the info, Carla. It’s interesting that your DX was the same as my wife suggested. There’s no other indication of asthma, or trouble breathing, with me. So, we’ll see.  Ed

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account