Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Lion’s mane and willow bracket

• Alan1

September 24, 2023 at 6:51 am

I used 1g of lions mane extract and 1gof willow extract the reason you use the extract is if you use the mushroom it takes a long time to digest and most is distroyed by your stomach acids. The way I take it is to dissolve 1g in 250mls in water appox

80c when cool take 10 mls in mouth swill around your gums and tongue this is the quickest way to absorb compounds. I was taking them separate the 1st time I did it 30mins

A bit of background I took a bath August 2019 I put my feet in the bath they went red. I then put my hand in I then realised it was hot also the pinprick test on my soles of feet nothing. After taking them for 3months I got some sansations back in my feet I started to feel the carpet and the bed sheet. It took apox 1 year

I found I could do pin prick test and I found my feet where more sensitive to heat than my hands now once you start the mushroom extract you need to continue otherwise you lose what you gained back.

• ed-tobias

October 1, 2023 at 9:47 pm

Hi Alan,

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing with the group.

Ed

• Mike Purcell

December 16, 2023 at 2:01 pm

My sister