Tagged: 

• Posted by ed-tobias on April 26, 2018 at 8:09 pm

My wife has discovered oils. She uses them for all sorts of problems, but I’m skeptical about whether they do any good.

Is anyone using oils to treat MS symptoms? If so, which ones and for what?

Ed

Jacqueline replied 5 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • dine

May 1, 2018 at 7:29 pm

I do not have any experience with MS and essential oils but i saw some great comments about using Copaiba for pain. One person has written in one of our facebook page that after only a couple of days her pain went down from 10 to 3 and she was able to sleep throughout the night for the first time in years.

There are a lot of company of essential oils out there. Please do your research and ask what tests they do to the oils to ensure that they are pure of contaminants and that they have the right amount of chemical components in them.  It should be more than 6 different tests.

I sure hope it helps you and i am wishing you good luck

• Jacqueline

May 3, 2018 at 3:54 pm

The only oil I have used so far is castor oil – massage oil…which was suggested on some websites when I was looking up home treatments for my red – sore burning toes…and yes it does soothe but not get rid of, and thankfully not as greasy  as it sounds…Other than that, I would be more in favour of holistic-alternatives over conventional, given the choice…

• Joe Ryan

June 7, 2018 at 10:12 am

Ed,

I have recently tried CBD oil from Kannaway. I used the suave and oil based product. The result I have had have changed my outlook 180 degrees. I feel better, have relief from the spacticity, walk better and simply feel like I can beat this disease. Highly recommend trying. If you have any questions just ask

Joe

• ed-tobias

June 7, 2018 at 11:08 am

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your info.

I’ve been thinking about using CBD. Does Kennaway have a web site? What percent CBD are you using and is the oil used orally or do you rub it on?

Ed

• Jacqueline

June 7, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Strange we are touching on this subject as my last nights MS social gathering talk-demonstration-sampling was from a lady who is running her own business in ” well-being essences..” She has good feedback on her Miracle ointment with Hemp – Cannabis Sativa…I shall be ordering from her very soon…

http://wellbeingessences.com/product-category/ointments/

• Jacqueline

June 7, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Just want to add, no, I am not expecting ” miracles..” just some form of a pains relief…of which I suffer with several…