Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Sometimes you just have to laugh

• Sometimes you just have to laugh

Posted by micki on May 5, 2019 at 10:09 am

Last night or early this morning – who knows – it was dark.   I got up to take one of those bathroom breaks we all know and love.   Got back in bed and just as I was nodding off – yep – muscle spasm.   My left arm and down my side.   My arm was lying peacefully on my pillow and took off with a life of its own.   Lifted off the pillow, charged toward my face and stuck my thumb in my eye.

Now, having your body attack you is not unfamiliar to any of us.   But, this was so personal.   I layed in pain, eye tearing and simply started to laugh.   What else can you do?   And, decided that I was very grateful that it was me (I??) that got hit in my eye instead of little Yorkie who was sleeping peacefully on my husband’s pillow next to me.

Pain wandered away and I began to nod off again – be very careful what you think around MS.   Yep – same scenario, left arm taking on life of its own but, this time???    Yep, hit the dog.     Ya gotta laugh.

micki replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • micki

May 5, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Ed, have you tried Theraworx.     It does seem to help.    Micki

• micki

May 5, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Amazon