Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS What Do You Do for Fun?

Tagged: , ,

• What Do You Do for Fun?

Posted by John Connor on October 24, 2022 at 6:54 am

Let’s have your pastimes peeps.

I’ll go first. Good – sometimes bad – films and TV. There are gems to be found in the plethora of offerings in all those streaming services. There are far too many – I know. Luckily in the UK the BBC knock out an amazing amount of quality shows considering their lack of resources.

Reading has become increasingly difficult. I only keep up with the news on my phone. Books sit and wait for Godot to open them! Succumbed to Audible as my Xmas present last year. Now, I can keep right up to date with the latest works. Maggie Haberman’s “Confidence,” about Trump, is my latest purchase. Superbly written and researched the only downside is that she reads it herself – unfortunately in a dull monotone. There are 18 hours of it!

What else? Innumerable podcasts. Anything to do with WW2. Footie – soccer if you’re in the US. The explosion of microbreweries. Whisky.

And a weekday morning blast of US – I’m in the UK – talk show monologues on YouTube – especially Colbert & Kimmel.

Right – it’s your turn. What do you do for fun?

ed-tobias replied 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ed-tobias

October 26, 2022 at 11:05 am

Operate Morse code with my ham radio, read, swim, drink wine (usually red).