Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John Connor
      Keymaster

It may be hell in the wide world but I can still be laid low by a good old bacteriological infection – in this case two!

My column this week takes it’s usual wry look at my misfortunes.

Mind you I just found out today that I had cellulitis – which can be dangerous if it remains untreated. Luckily my wife organised a nurse appointment almost immediately.

Anyone else been taken out by a cut on the skin?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by John Connor.
      Jacqueline
      Participant

Yes i to suffered with cellulitis infection just a couple of months ago at age 69, a couple of courses of antibiotics and penicillin eventually got rid of it, mind you, took some time to get rid of it…another added nightmare i had to deal with on top of my already PP-MS…Now i am left with ballooned swollen legs from the ankle to midway up..

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jacqueline.
      • This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jacqueline.
      John Connor
      Keymaster

Hi Jaqueline it sounds like poss Lympodemia . Which MS might itself cause!

John x

Jacqueline
      Participant

John, only just seen your posting to me…I have suffered deep cutting folds in the ankles, not so showing now since rubbing Dermol 500  onto my  damaged skin lower legs…No signs of wart like growth nor no signs of fluid leaking through the skin…

Something new to deal with is my tinnitus, oh the joys ” NOT ” of our MS…what next is waiting around that corner…

Jackie…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account