Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     MS News Today Moderator 
    Participant

While several studies have shown the potential of cannabinoids to treat some symptoms of MS, there are still several associated risks and concerns that should be considered, according to a presentation at CMSC 2018.

What is your opinion on medicinal marijuana? Have you or would you try it?

D 
    Participant

Yes, I have tried. Tried is the word.

I would recommend to stay away from Sativex or similar Pharma products. If you must, use natural detoxified CBD (BIO products of course and not from BAYER & Co). THC is not good for MS. It’s nice if you really need to go on a trip, but nope, stay away from too much THC. CBD oil, yes. Because the majority of countries are unfriendly towards CBD/THC I don’t understand why this question. Unless all countries approve on the matter there is no need to get into exciting debates if it’s good or bad, because those in need for it CAN’T GET IT. That’s the point. End of story.

Ed Tobias 
      Keymaster

Hi Dominik,

Welcome to the forums.

I know a lot of people for whom natural CBD oil has been very useful.

I think it’s useful to share information about it and appreciate the information that you provided.

Ed

Debi Wilson 

I agree with Ed,  it is always good to share information and to discuss that .  If and when it does become available where you live,  you will have added insite.

Thank-you for sharing your information Dominik. It was interesting and helpful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account