This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nancy Bergstrom 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

Do you ever experience pain in your spine? What does your neurologist say about it? Is there anything that can help?

Nancy Bergstrom 
    Participant

My main pain is on my spine or just to the right of it around the bra line or at lower ribs.  It is where my spinal lesion is located and I have this pain all of the time.  I try to stretch and massage.  If it really bugs me at night, I put on a lidocaine patch – just about the size of a small yellow sticky – right on the center of the pain.  Even with such a small patch, the lidocaine really helps, but can only be worn for 12 hours.  I also tend to sleep on my right side and crunch up blankets or a pillow to get some relief.  But this pain is my constant friend, with me for over 20 years.  A few years before I had any symptoms that led to MS DX, docs thought it was gallbladder pain due the the stones I had, so my gallbladder was removed.  The pain just got worse.  A number of years later, I finally had an MRI of my entire spine, and then the pain made sense.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account