Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Do you take any Vitamin B supplements?

• Do you take any Vitamin B supplements?

Posted by debi-wilson on March 6, 2019 at 11:52 am

My column next week is on vitamin B. It is thought to be helpful for MS symptoms and for our overall health. Do you take vitamin B supplements? If so, have you noticed if it is helping your MS symptoms?

debi-wilson replied 5 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • micki

March 18, 2019 at 7:40 am

I have been taking biotin for about 6 months.   Not sure I’ve noticed a difference but, this question got me to thinking and I did some research.   I’m wondering if I’m taking enough.   Question I will be asking my trusted doctor’s nurse today.

Having said that – one of the things its suppose to assist is energy.   I don’t know about anyone else but, this winter has been a beast.  I live in NC and we’ve had cloudy, rainy, weepy, cold days for weeks now.   Today is suppose to be sunny but really cold.   Hoping this is the last of it.   We had a couple of days last week where we were able to open the doors and it was wonderful.    I guess my point is – maybe this question should be asked in a month or so down the road.   Everyone I talk to, MS or no, has really been in a funk.    Hoping good old natural Vit D coming from the sky instead of a pill will help.

• debi-wilson

March 18, 2019 at 10:54 am

It has been unusual weather here in Oregon as well Micki. It has been abnormally cold and we had over 12 inches snow here just couple weeks ago.   We don’t usually get much snow.  And then today is supposed to be 75° !  I agree the weather does play a part in how we feel!

Keep us posted on your biotin journey!