This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

A squeeze of lemon in a glass of warm water is a great way to start your day!

It can boost your digestive and immune systems and promote natural body cleansing.

Lemons are a great source of vitamins and minerals!

Have you tried starting your day with a glass of warm lemon water? If not, do you think you will try it?

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Yes agree, a great refreshing way to start ones day and the benefits that go with it…which are far better and healthier than a morning cup of tea or coffee but…I still need my first cup of tea of the morning….just a habit I am not ready to give up, besides it has been a part of my life for a mighty long time, and was my family tradition…

Debi Wilson 

Have you ever tried putting lemon in your tea? I haven’t, maybe it wouldn’t taste good?! I like green ginger tea, what’s your favorite?

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Not through choice but, once I have exhausted my teas I already have, I shall be switching to decaffeinated teas as I was advised several weeks ago, the day I visited the continence clinic…In fact this was the only sensible to me advise she gave, due to my foot oedema swellings…Basically I should also  avoid caffeine, which is also found in green teas…It is getting to be a minefield, isn’t it? on the one hand green teas are good for us, on the other hand they are to be avoided…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jacqueline.
     Debi Wilson 

Yes, I agree! It’s hard to know what will aggravate symptoms or not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account