Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments A warm glass of lemon water has many benefits! Have you tried one to start your day?

• A warm glass of lemon water has many benefits! Have you tried one to start your day?

Posted by Debi Wilson on June 29, 2018 at 7:38 pm

A squeeze of lemon in a glass of warm water is a great way to start your day!

It can boost your digestive and immune systems and promote natural body cleansing.

Lemons are a great source of vitamins and minerals!

Have you tried starting your day with a glass of warm lemon water? If not, do you think you will try it?

Debi Wilson replied 5 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jacqueline

June 30, 2018 at 6:13 am

Yes agree, a great refreshing way to start ones day and the benefits that go with it…which are far better and healthier than a morning cup of tea or coffee but…I still need my first cup of tea of the morning….just a habit I am not ready to give up, besides it has been a part of my life for a mighty long time, and was my family tradition…

• Debi Wilson

June 30, 2018 at 10:56 am

Have you ever tried putting lemon in your tea? I haven’t, maybe it wouldn’t taste good?! I like green ginger tea, what’s your favorite?

• Jacqueline

June 30, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Not through choice but, once I have exhausted my teas I already have, I shall be switching to decaffeinated teas as I was advised several weeks ago, the day I visited the continence clinic…In fact this was the only sensible to me advise she gave, due to my foot oedema swellings…Basically I should also  avoid caffeine, which is also found in green teas…It is getting to be a minefield, isn’t it? on the one hand green teas are good for us, on the other hand they are to be avoided…

• Debi Wilson

June 30, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Yes, I agree! It’s hard to know what will aggravate symptoms or not.