This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Bob D 
    Participant

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I was interested in finding a MS related forum to interact, learn and hopefully stay on top of the latest advancements in treatments.   I look forward to participating on this forum.

Debi Wilson 

Welcome Bob, my name is Debi I’m one of the forums moderators.  We are glad you are here and we look forward to    seeing you in the discussions!

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

I’m another moderator. Like Debi, I’d like to welcome y0u and encourage you to join in the discussions or start one of your own.

There’s lots of good info here and on the main Multiple Sclerosis News Today site.

Ed

Steven Whitson 
    Blocked

Hello everyone,I was wanting another forum to log on too and to get the latest news on MS still no cure but we are still trying to get better medications right I am hoping and praying that Ocrevus will slow this decease down.Thanks for having me to get somethings off my mind have a wonderful day. Steven or Slowdog

Debi Wilson 

We are so glad Steven that you chose to be part of our MS community!   Feel free to start any of your own topics or ask any questions!

Irina 
    Participant

Steven,

I just got on Ocrevus in August 2018.  My neurologist says it’s the only MS DMT to slow down disability.

Good luck to us all!

Irina

MODY 
    Participant

Hi everybody

I’m Mody an MS patient  since 1995 and I’m [SPMS] since 2008 and using a wheelchair since then. I’m so glad joining this lovely forum & hope we all get benefits of it.

Thank you so much for accepting me here:)

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

Hi Mody,

We’re all glad to have you here and hope you can find useful information. If not, please let us know what’s missing or what you think we can do differently.

Thanks,

Ed

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Ed Tobias.
     Anonymous

A big hello to the newbees, see ya around.

Jilly Pp.ms

MODY 
    Participant

Thank you so much Ed & I’m so happy participating this community 🤗

Anonymous

Cool MODY, me too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account