• Hello to all

Posted by Bob D on July 16, 2018 at 8:03 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I was interested in finding a MS related forum to interact, learn and hopefully stay on top of the latest advancements in treatments.   I look forward to participating on this forum.

Deleted User replied 5 years, 2 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Debi Wilson

July 16, 2018 at 8:27 pm

Welcome Bob, my name is Debi I’m one of the forums moderators.  We are glad you are here and we look forward to    seeing you in the discussions!

• ed-tobias

July 16, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Hi Bob,

I’m another moderator. Like Debi, I’d like to welcome y0u and encourage you to join in the discussions or start one of your own.

There’s lots of good info here and on the main Multiple Sclerosis News Today site.

Ed

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 9, 2018 at 10:58 am

Hello everyone,I was wanting another forum to log on too and to get the latest news on MS still no cure but we are still trying to get better medications right I am hoping and praying that Ocrevus will slow this decease down.Thanks for having me to get somethings off my mind have a wonderful day. Steven or Slowdog

• Debi Wilson

November 9, 2018 at 11:08 am

We are so glad Steven that you chose to be part of our MS community!   Feel free to start any of your own topics or ask any questions!

• Irina

January 16, 2019 at 11:59 am

Steven,

I just got on Ocrevus in August 2018.  My neurologist says it’s the only MS DMT to slow down disability.

Good luck to us all!

Irina

• MODY

January 22, 2019 at 10:20 am

Hi everybody

I’m Mody an MS patient  since 1995 and I’m [SPMS] since 2008 and using a wheelchair since then. I’m so glad joining this lovely forum & hope we all get benefits of it.

Thank you so much for accepting me here:)

• ed-tobias

January 22, 2019 at 11:33 am

Hi Mody,

We’re all glad to have you here and hope you can find useful information. If not, please let us know what’s missing or what you think we can do differently.

Thanks,

Ed

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    January 26, 2019 at 9:32 pm

A big hello to the newbees, see ya around.

Jilly Pp.ms

• MODY

January 27, 2019 at 9:03 am

Thank you so much Ed & I’m so happy participating this community ?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    February 5, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Cool MODY, me too.