This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Fernando 3 months ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

For me, leg spasticity and cramping is one of the most painful symptoms of MS!  I use homeopathic leg  cramp pills with magnesium and a heating pad .

What works best for you?

KeithCampbell 
    Participant

Cannabis will kill all leg pain along with magnesium(I take 3x400mg  2 morning one late afternoon)

KeithCampbell 
    Participant

Cannabis will kill all leg pain along with magnesium(I take 3x400mg  2 morning one late afternoon)

Ive also found stinking hot hotwater bottles to be of use.

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

CBD oil, under the tongue before bedtime, can help a lot.

Christina Wilson 
    Participant

For me, both magnesium/Epsom salts baths or baths with coconut oil infused with cannabis and Epsom salts are the bombs in putting me into a relaxed place.  Also cannabis tinctures I make with Magical Butter machine and my favorite alcohol to make it in, Cafe XO, a coffee liqueur made with Don Julio tequila.  I hate that my husband sleeps on top of the sheets so I don’t kick him all night long.

Fernando 
      Participant

I can also attest to CBD oil being very helpful.

Debi Wilson 

Lots of good advice, tbanks!

Timothy 
    Participant

CBD oil has allowed me to come off baclofen and tizanidine with my doctor’s approval because CBD oil is working better for me with zero side effects .

Debi Wilson 

Great news,  thank-you for sharing that Timothy !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account