This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 
    Participant

Lhermitte’s, does anyone suffer with it,? I do, I have done….One time I was trying to shampoo over the bath with keeping my head as straight as possible when all of a sudden I had to close my eyes as I used the hand-shower, when for the first time ever I fell to the floor, not a heavy fall, I was aware I was going, once down, I just picked myself up, I never hurt myself but I was lucky as the bathroom concerned was tiny, and the door was open so I just fell straight through, part in, part out into the hall but, if the door had been closed, things may have been a whole lot worse, I would have banged my head and maybe knocked myself unconscious, and I was indoors by myself at the time…Yes it is an electric shock sensation, that suddenly travels from the back of the neck down to the inside – top of my right leg – groin area, it has some connection, as again, on my medical records I was diagnosed with Meralgia Paraesthetica or Paresthetica (two types of spellings ) which now the MS medics have ruled out, and ruled in as all part of my MS…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jacqueline.
     Jacqueline 
    Participant

Apologies, I omitted to mention that it triggers when one bends the head-neck forward…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jacqueline.
     Debi Wilson 

I also had that happen one time, very painful! Now, I try to be very aware not to have my chin to my chest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account