Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Will your doctor approve you to buy medical marijuana (MMJ)? Two of mine will and one won’t. The one who won’t is concerned about the lack of quality control or dosing standards.

Is she right? What’s been your experience with MMJ consistency?

John Connor
      Keymaster

No go at all by any of my Dr’s in the UK even though it became quasi-legal a couple of years ago. None of their various hospitals allow it. Even Sativex which is totally legal – though in this case none will fund it.

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

That, my friend, is a real bummer.

Rob
      Participant

Yes about four years ago my doctor wrote me a recommendation. I call it recommendation because they had no idea what types what levels etc. mostly by trial and error. Used all types but found pill form seem to work the best and easiest for sleep and spasm control. At least maybe a little bit of help. I found 50% THC 50% CBD worked the best for me. have found other better ways to control sleep inflammation and eliminate spasms. I have nothing against it or nothing bad to say about it other than it’s just kind of a pain in the **** to jump through all the hoops to get it and I was able to use it as a bridge two other DMT’s

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Thanks for the info, Rob. I’ve found that the 50/50 THC/CBD split is too much for me. I’ll occasionally use half a CBD gummy to help ease my twitching legs in bed at night. That’s it.

Rob
      Participant

About a month ago we were in Colorado for a few days of family vacation. One of the folks was a clinician who brought us some  gummies as he knew I had Ms and to see if it helped for sleep. I don’t know the levels but started with  half a gummy for several nights and finally to finish off the package the whole gummy. I don’t know if I build a tolerance or my sleeping habits have gotten better. I noticed no difference this time around good bad or indifferent.

Brad Thomas
      Participant

My doctors in NC won’t prescribe it.

Ed Tobias
        Keymaster

That’s too bad, Brad. Of course, you can get a similar benefit from the CBD/THC combinations that you can get in many drug stores, and all over the internet.

Ed

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[current-year] KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen