Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS MS fatigue, how do you cope?

Tagged: 

• MS fatigue, how do you cope?

Posted by debi-wilson on April 28, 2018 at 6:02 pm

MS  fatigue is not easy,  I am always dragging. Green tea helps a little, but other than that, I haven’t had much luck beating this MS energy zapper!

How do you cope with MS  fatigue ?

rochelle replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ivette

May 4, 2018 at 6:14 pm

I have experienced significant improvement after the improvement of my baseline serum vitamin D levels, through replacement dosing and also through the bio identical hormonal therapy in the form of pellets. Program has been given by my neurologist here in Puerto Rico and has improved my energy levels, sleeping patterns, concentration among other benefits, which are much needed in my field as a physician.

• debi-wilson

May 4, 2018 at 8:03 pm

That is truly amazing about the vitamin D and the hormones! I am very happy for you, and I am going to research it to see if it will work for me. Thanks for sharing! Debi

• rochelle

September 29, 2021 at 10:18 am

I started doing more cardio. Thankfully, I’m able to most days. Bike riding and walking mostly.

I’ve also started the Wahls diet, which is going to be hard for me (I love sweets and snacks!!). But between these two things, loads of vitamin D (5000 units/day), and DMT, I’m finding the fatigue doesn’t hit as hard or last as long.

-Rochelle, MS Patient