Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

MS  fatigue is not easy,  I am always dragging. Green tea helps a little, but other than that, I haven’t had much luck beating this MS energy zapper!

How do you cope with MS  fatigue ?

Ivette
      Participant

I have experienced significant improvement after the improvement of my baseline serum vitamin D levels, through replacement dosing and also through the bio identical hormonal therapy in the form of pellets. Program has been given by my neurologist here in Puerto Rico and has improved my energy levels, sleeping patterns, concentration among other benefits, which are much needed in my field as a physician.

Debi Wilson

That is truly amazing about the vitamin D and the hormones! I am very happy for you, and I am going to research it to see if it will work for me. Thanks for sharing! Debi

Rochelle
      Participant

I started doing more cardio. Thankfully, I’m able to most days. Bike riding and walking mostly.

I’ve also started the Wahls diet, which is going to be hard for me (I love sweets and snacks!!). But between these two things, loads of vitamin D (5000 units/day), and DMT, I’m finding the fatigue doesn’t hit as hard or last as long.

-Rochelle, MS Patient

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account