Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS MS warriors, What topics are you interested in? Please, let us know!

• MS warriors, What topics are you interested in? Please, let us know!

Posted by debi-wilson on September 25, 2018 at 2:05 pm

If there is a topic you would like to discuss or read about, please, let us know!  And, of course you are always welcome and encouraged to start your own topic at the MS news today forums!

Join us today!

debi-wilson replied 5 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • jacqueline

September 26, 2018 at 3:01 am

Just some humour…I think humour is the only thing still keeping me going…the fact I can still muster up some laughs…even some little humour about our MS or its mishaps, as long as it doesn’t go over the mark to offend anyone…We may have a debilitating illness but we can still see the funny side to life…or the funny sides to how other people see or view us…

I have always believed that the day we stop laughing will be the final end of us…

Jackie…

• debi-wilson

September 26, 2018 at 9:41 am

I agree, Jackie! I will see what I can find.

Thanks  for your comments!:)

• cubby1

October 29, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Adaptive/assistive equipment and devices (dual power recliner chairs, height-adjustable beds and chairs etc.).

• debi-wilson

October 29, 2018 at 8:23 pm

Thanks for your response Mary, we do have a category called durable medical equipment. There are some comments there and feel free to start any new topic you would like. You can always have us start one for you to if you have a question to ask.