This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Micki 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     MS News Today Moderator 
    Participant

Katexco Pharmaceuticals, a medical cannabis company, is aiming to develop products targeting the endocannabinoid and nicotine receptors in the brain. Click here to find out more about these products.

Are you aware of the benefits of medical cannabis? Have you ever tried it?

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

CBD oil has helped my spasticity and my sleeping.

I think it’s important to note, however, that this particular company seems to be far from having an actual product. It’s just in the research stage.

MODY 
      Participant

Yes I tried it. CBD oil is a great substance to use for MS patients.

In 2014  it was approved in Europe as a treatment to improve quality of MS patients life by the EU. Till now it’s not approved yet by the USFDA !

Regards.

Irina 
    Participant

Ed, please elaborate on how it has helped your spasticity.  Thank you.  Irina

Ed Tobias 
      Keymaster

Irina,

The about half an eye-dropper of the oil, under my tongue at bedtime, has relaxed my legs a little. They seem to jerk and cramp less, allowing me to sleep better. It doesn’t always work well, but it does seem to help most of the time. But, a small bottle costs about $80 and isn’t covered by any insurance here in the US.

Ed

Micki 
    Participant

Ed, so glad you are getting some relief using CBD.      Until you said something I had not paid attention to the fact that I’ve not had knee jerks in the middle of the night for quite awhile.    Hmmm

I do like sleeping.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account