Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Oral Therapy for MS Pain, Spasticity Goal of New Medical Cannabis Company

• ed-tobias

October 31, 2018 at 8:59 am

CBD oil has helped my spasticity and my sleeping.

I think it’s important to note, however, that this particular company seems to be far from having an actual product. It’s just in the research stage.

• mody

January 23, 2019 at 5:51 am

Yes I tried it. CBD oil is a great substance to use for MS patients.

In 2014  it was approved in Europe as a treatment to improve quality of MS patients life by the EU. Till now it’s not approved yet by the USFDA !

Regards.

• irina

January 16, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Ed, please elaborate on how it has helped your spasticity.  Thank you.  Irina

• ed-tobias

January 17, 2019 at 8:53 am

Irina,

The about half an eye-dropper of the oil, under my tongue at bedtime, has relaxed my legs a little. They seem to jerk and cramp less, allowing me to sleep better. It doesn’t always work well, but it does seem to help most of the time. But, a small bottle costs about $80 and isn’t covered by any insurance here in the US.

Ed

• micki

March 18, 2019 at 8:02 am

Ed, so glad you are getting some relief using CBD.      Until you said something I had not paid attention to the fact that I’ve not had knee jerks in the middle of the night for quite awhile.    Hmmm

I do like sleeping.