Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacqueline
      Participant

Just booked a ticket for myself and other half to go see Psychic Sally at our local theatre which happens to be taking place on my birthday this week. This will be my very first time of going to this type of entertainment show, now I wonder if she will see a premonition of me being cured of my MS. Ok, not being fair as I am ridiculing and making fun but I am open to anything else she may pick up on if I get chosen from the audience, I of course will be seated far at the back, near to the corridors loos, and at the end of the row for easy access as to getting myself out.

Jackie

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Jacqueline.
      Jacqueline
      Participant

This is world renowned Sally Morgans 10th Anniversary tour, and it falls on my actual 68th birthday, the day I shall be going.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Jacqueline.
      • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Jacqueline.
      Jacqueline
      Participant

Now I have publicly posted I have MS, where I shall be sitting, the day I shall be there, will be my 68th birthday, now that’s all the information I shall be giving, whoops. Everything else I shall keep schtum – shtum, ( not sure of correct spelling )  about myself.

Debi Wilson

I’m glad you are going out for your birthday! I hope you will share your experience with us!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account