Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Should Amazon be in the healthcare field?

• Jilly

January 11, 2023 at 7:13 pm

No way. Amazon dumps truckloads of products all the time, that should have gone to schools or other poor areas. He is a rich man with no brain. He is a polluter.

• ed-tobias

January 12, 2023 at 12:17 pm

Well, Jilly….you certainly know how to express an opinion. 🙂  I hope your new year is starting well.  Ed

• Jilly

January 11, 2023 at 10:06 pm

Jeff Bezos is who I am talking about.

• Jilly

January 14, 2023 at 4:23 pm

Yes, I live in a democracy Ed. And no, my new year wasn’t very good. My sister, who thinks she knows what I should be doing ruined that day. She just can’t accept me being ok and making soft toys for the poor kids in my hood. I told her to lower her expectations of me as I will never reach them. Then told her to leave and to stay home. I am so over her. I am 60 years old for Christ sake, just let me be me.

• ed-tobias

January 20, 2023 at 8:40 am

Jilly, Sorry about your new year. I hear you and absolutely know how you feel (probably better than anyone else). There are people who think they know what’s best for us. Sometimes they do have a clue but usually they don’t. I love that you’re making toys for kids in the hood, btw.

Ed