Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

Board games are fun and help to keep our minds active and clear. Also, puzzles can be another entertaining and mind challenging activity. Do you play board games or work puzzles? What is your favorite mind activity to do ?

Jacqueline
      Participant

I play our computer screens card games often, I am sure these help to keep my bran and mind active, games such as Solitaire. I will also sit down with the person I live with and we will get the Scrabble Board out, well the Scrabble board I bought was a very expensive leather board on a turntable so we cant let that go to rust but, it is a rare event, not an every day occurrence as the game usually takes us a good three hours or so to complete and he will only play when he has nothing else to do. Our scrabble really does get the old brain box ticking, although if you have a bad day the brain can also go dead on you, just jesting…I enjoy the competition as he who I play with is very competitive, and the fun is when I do beat him.

Jackie

Debi Wilson

Sounds like those are all fun and challenging.

Have you ever played Bananagrams?  It’s similar to scramble and it’s a lot of fun!

Jacqueline
      Participant

Debi, no, not familiar with that game but I do have a half dozen game choices on my screen, such as, Microsofts Klondike – TriPeaks – Pyramid – FreeCell and Spider, so if I get bored I move onto another. I could always look online for Sudoku but I find those more frustrating. To be honest I spend far too much time on the computer than I should, I know I should get out there in the open, and go see that big wide world that is passing me by, oh how I wish.

Debi Wilson

I understand, I need to get outside more as well. It is easier to stay in, that’s for sure. But, I feel like you do, that life is passing me by.

Paula Webb
      Participant

My activity when my eyes work is painting on canvas or wood. Kind of takes me away to another world. Relaxing.

Debi Wilson

Sounds like a great hobby, Paula!

Carla Epps
      Participant

Bananagrams is my favorite!!!! I also like headbandz which I play frequently with my children.

Debi Wilson

It’s my favorite too Carla!!  Headbandz is fun with my Grandkids, also we like Battleship and uno.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account