Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

Whether, it is a prescription, cannabis or something else, what do you use to help with your MS pain? Does it completely manage the pain?

Jacqueline
      Participant

I have only done mind over matter the once, and that was when in isolationist ward with myself and my then new baby who contracted conjunctivitis…I had a hot-cold fluctuating low-high temperature and used mind over matter to get myself cold, after I was wringing out sweat, and fall back to sleep.

Debi Wilson

That is amazing, Jackie! That shows just how powerful the mind can be!

Jacqueline
      Participant

Debi, yes, I was in a tiny box room of an isolation ward, mid summer, no window to open, just a tiny jar to open from the bottom, I was trying to get what air I could, even the door was closed and I wasn’t allowed to venture out into the corridor. I just remember laying dead still on top of the bed, with the box rooms walls closing in on me, closing my eyes as I was saying over and over again, ” I am getting colder, I am getting colder, and do you believe, it actually did work, I could sense my body cooling.

I have never even thought about this since, to give it a try for our pain relief, or for anything else our MS throws out at us, but it is a subject I would interested in delving a little further into. Yes I do believe, and think it is possible, we can power ourselves into believing our pain will go away if we focus our mind on it…

Debi Wilson

It sounds like you were in an awful place, a hospital?

I agree it is worth a try for pain,  I have tried to forget about the pain and hope it all goes away sometimes but it doesn’t.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account