Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Connor 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     John Connor 
    Keymaster

OK this is a very subjective thought. My only research was taking too much cannabis oil last night. For some reason my psychedelic show consisted of hours of panning bucolic garden scenes. I am officially old physically but now it’s mental as well!

That’s a whimsical aside. Part of the logical brain still works  – esp. if you started riding in this rodeo some forty years ago! As motor control improved substantially in my right arm [my neurologist doesn’t believe this but ‘brain fog’ , ‘fatigue’ and indeed loss of emotional control are all accepted via our collective reported symptoms]  I did a bit of stretching.

Stoned yoga? Now, that’s a Class A idea!

So my question. Is all the pain I get in my arm neurogenic or is some of it physical? Muscles that have been cramping for years suddenly loosen perhaps?

I did a bit of calisthenics whilst enjoying my gardens montage

Any thoughts?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  John Connor.
     Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

How much did you take, John?

John Connor 
    Keymaster

Instead of a couple of drops went for the whole pipette!

The upside is get to spend the next day with a partially working right arm and pain so in the background that it could be a battle extra in ‘Game of Thrones’.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account