This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ed Tobias 1 month ago.

• Author
     John Connor 
    Keymaster

This UK Government announcement about allowing  medical marijuana for MS use was made a few hours ago.  So we will see if it  means anything to the likes of me. I hope so.

We’ve also just started an election – so everything could change in a few weeks.

What do you think? Good or bad news?

J Howell 
    Participant

I’m all for it!

Lisa 
    Participant

yes im for it whts goin on with usa..little behind

Kaye Clarke 
    Participant

I wish the USA would nationalize medical use. Now it depends on the state that you live in. If I moved 4 hours north, I could get what I need. At this time, I can only use CBD oil with a 10:1 ratio of CBD to THC. That is legal in this state. It is expensive so after 2 years of using it for pain and spasticity, I stopped. After 3 months, things got so bad, that I have started back up again. It is just so expensive and I know that the 1:1 would really help me. I hope the politicians who are holding up legalization get MS.

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

Kaye,

Have you tried using CBD alone, since it’s much less expensive. Or, do you need the THC for your pain? On the traditional med side, have you tried gabapentin?

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account