Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

The use of cannabidiol (CBD) to relieve medical conditions is a hot topic right now. Here’s what people with multiple sclerosis should know about CBD.

Have you tried CBD to help ease your symptoms? If you have, did it help you?

LuAnn Sullivan
      Participant

I tried CBD oral drops for pain management. I did not feel that I had any benefit after taking CBD.

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

LuAnn,

How much did you use and how long did you try the CBD before you gave up?

Ed

John Connor
      Keymaster

Hi LuAnn

I’ve come to the conclusion that CBD is mostly hype.

Indeed have started a one person campaign on here to emphasis this.

THC [the fun part of marijuana] does lesson pain. It also eases symptoms – certainly with me.

There is no scientific evidence for CBD [as far as I’m aware]. It is also ferociously expensive.

Cheers John

Ian
      Participant

One of my MS symptoms is unintended emotion ( also called PBA in the US), which causes me to burst into laughter for no reason. Not cool if you work in an open plan office.

I wasn’t offered any treatment for it.

After consulting my MS nurse, that it was safe and wouldn’t interfere with my meds (Gilenya), I started taking CBD oil soft gels 3 x per day. My MS nurse was dismissive, saying it wouldn’t work.

After about a year and a half, both  my neuro and MS nurse noticed a big improvement and wanted to know what I was taking. They were amazed when I told them CBD oil from Amazon.

There was no ‘Big Bang ‘ moment when it suddenly worked, just a gradual improvement that I hadn’t noticed, but others who hadn’t seen me for a while did notice the change.

CBD might not work for everyone, but it certainly worked for me.

Debbie Taibi
      Participant

That is great , I tried CBD oil & it relaxed me & i slept for more than 3 hrs at a time

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account