Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Do you have a bucket list? Are they things you can do with MS?

• Do you have a bucket list? Are they things you can do with MS?

Posted by Debi Wilson on March 11, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Some people like to make bucket lists. A list of things that they would like to do or places they would like to visit. With MS that list can be more challenging, but doable. Do you have a bucket list? Have you made any adaptions to that list due to having MS?

Jacqueline replied 5 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Jacqueline

March 11, 2019 at 2:32 pm

I haven’t put together any bucket lists but one thing I would have loved to have done, still want to do is go to an Andre Rieu concert, would prefer an outdoor spectacular such as Island of Mainau, ( Roses of the South ) the scenery is to die for and yes of course just a pipe dream but, this man is so down to earth, so natural, he is doing wonders for putting fun into classics.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      March 12, 2019 at 5:31 pm

Hey Jackie, I watched him on youtube in You Raise Me Up, never heard of him till today.  You should go see him, it will be magnificent and will blow you away to a good place.

• Debi Wilson

March 11, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I will have to check out his music,  and that venue sounds amazing! I hope that wish can come true for you Jackie!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I only ever had one thing on my bucket list and my last boss treated me to that.  It was to be driven around a car racing track with a professional driver.  It was so much fun I didn’t want to stop.

• Debi Wilson

March 12, 2019 at 10:47 am

Jackie, I listened to some of Andre Rieu’s  music per your recommendation. You are right he is  incredibly talented and his music is very soothing!

Wow Jilly, a racecar ride! That is amazing, you must be a thrill seeker!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 12, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Deb, I love speed.  Not much speeding going on now though lol.  My roomate is a great driver and loves the thrill too, we used to drive around the country side rather fast in my Holden V8.  He uses both my cars now, I don’t drive anymore.

• Jacqueline

March 13, 2019 at 2:45 am

What do you want Debi? what is on your Bucket list?

• Debi Wilson

March 13, 2019 at 10:08 am

That’s a good question Jackie! I’ve never really had a bucket list. But, I always thought it would be fun to go to the  Bahamas and to Tuscany. But I think now the plane rides would be too long and probably the weather too hot.

I think I will make a bucket list now of things    I can do with MS. ?

• Jacqueline

March 13, 2019 at 1:43 pm

My late father always spoke positive, just didn’t realise this at the time. It is only now I find I am taking after him in so many ways including, one thing he always would say to me if I ever doubted something would happen was…” never say never girl..” in other words, dont ever say it will never happen because ” our God works in mysterious ways. ” That’s another thing my late father often would say, that I now say. like father, like daughter, or ” two peas in a pod. “

• Debi Wilson

March 13, 2019 at 5:34 pm

A wise man, you are lucky to have received those positive traits , Jackie!  Finding the “Silver Lining” in situations is the best!

• Jacqueline

March 14, 2019 at 2:44 am

” When one door closes another door opens.”