This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

Have you experienced weight gain or loss  since year MS diagnosis?  Are you able to control it?

Ann M 
    Participant

Hi, I purposely started Nutrisystem, because I knew I was gaining weight not being that active and all, lost 30lbs! Then gained 1/2 back :(, so I am starting it again. Not giving up on me!

Debi Wilson 

Good for you Ann! Not giving up is what we have to do. Do you think your weight gain was from MS or an MS treatment?

Jilleen Verina 
    Participant

Hi Ann M.

I have been skinny all my life, my work always burnt off everything, running lean I was. Now I sit around not burning anything off, so yes I have gained weight, but then so did my mother at the same age, mom was very thin when she was young like me.

I never thought in a million years I would call myself fat lol. for the most part I am ok with the extra weight but don’t look as good naked now lol.

Debi Wilson 

I know Jilly, it’s so difficult to maintain or lose weight being so inactive! I try to push myself but, I get to tired!

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Trust me, I have just lost my partner of 19 years, 17 days ago, ( he died at home unexpectedly in his armchair after coming home from taking our dog to the pet groomers, ) and so far I have lost 15 lbs of weight, ( 1 st -1 lb, and I have primary progressive MS. Trust me, lose someone close to you, your weight will automatically just fly off.

Jackie

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Debi Wilson 

Hi Jackie,
    It’s good to see you here. I’m sorry for all you have been through. I hope you are taking care of yourself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account