• Introducing myself

Posted by ed-tobias on April 6, 2018 at 1:03 am

Hi. I’m glad that you found our Forums section.

I’m Ed Tobias, one of the Patient Columnists on MS News Today. My column is The MS Wire and I’m excited to also become one of the Forums moderators here.

I was diagnosed with MS way back in 1980, so I have a lot of “been there…done that” under my belt. I look forward to sharing comments with everyone here.

john-connor replied 4 years, 10 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • cyndi-b

May 16, 2018 at 12:17 pm

Ed, I recently passed along Kudos to Debi Wison for her involvement in and contributions to the MS Forum and now want to reiterate those Kudos to you as well.  Great place for asking, learning, sharing and opening up the dialogue on the MS issues we tackle daily.  Thanks!

• ed-tobias

May 16, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Thanks so much, Cyndi. I’m glad you found the forums and look forward to reading your comments on the various subjects. We all benefit when we share.

Ed

• debi-wilson

May 16, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Thanks again Cyndi! So happy to see you again!
    Debi

• john-connor

Administrator
    June 6, 2019 at 9:31 am

Hi y’all. I’m British but trying to ingratiate myself. I’m also the new co-moderator of the forum. I’ve been a columnist here for 2 years: https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/author/john-connor/. So if nothing else I’ll get things going by giving myself a plug. Yup – there’s a new water feature in this here Forum Town! John x