This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Connor 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

Hi. I’m glad that you found our Forums section.

I’m Ed Tobias, one of the Patient Columnists on MS News Today. My column is The MS Wire and I’m excited to also become one of the Forums moderators here.

I was diagnosed with MS way back in 1980, so I have a lot of “been there…done that” under my belt. I look forward to sharing comments with everyone here.

Cyndi B 
    Participant

Ed, I recently passed along Kudos to Debi Wison for her involvement in and contributions to the MS Forum and now want to reiterate those Kudos to you as well.  Great place for asking, learning, sharing and opening up the dialogue on the MS issues we tackle daily.  Thanks!

Ed Tobias 
      Keymaster

Thanks so much, Cyndi. I’m glad you found the forums and look forward to reading your comments on the various subjects. We all benefit when we share.

Ed

Debi Wilson 

Thanks again Cyndi! So happy to see you again!
    Debi

John Connor 
    Keymaster

Hi y’all. I’m British but trying to ingratiate myself. I’m also the new co-moderator of the forum. I’ve been a columnist here for 2 years: https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/author/john-connor/. So if nothing else I’ll get things going by giving myself a plug. Yup – there’s a new water feature in this here Forum Town! John x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account