This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

Cannabidiol Compound, EHP-101, Seen to Prevent Nerve Cell Damage in MS Mouse Model.

MS breakthrough?  What are your thoughts on this news?  Is it incredible  or  does it sound to good to be true?

Cannabidiol Compound, EHP-101, Seen to Prevent Nerve Cell Damage in MS Mouse Model

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Debi Wilson.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Debi Wilson.
     Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

This is a mouse study.  It’s MUCH too early for me to get excited about.

Christopher T. 
    Participant

Hello.

I posted something about this on another article about Emerald Health, but for some reason it was removed.

Unfortunately this happens more these days with the ubiquity of the internet.  I did extensive research on this, and even though the research paper is valid it isn’t related to the company whatsoever, and the company, Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals, is a complete farce.  I would say ‘fraud’ but they are a real company, but only on paper.

There are a few other companies that have done the same thing in duping people, and it’s truly reprehensible.  It’s all related to stock trading schemes.  I have plenty of proof I can provide you with if you want.  I’m really sorry this is the case, as hope for us with MS is a very important commodity that should not be treated so carelessly.

Debi Wilson 

Interesting, Christopher. Thank you for sharing that!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account