Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      John Connor
      Keymaster

In this new German study reported by our news team. The researcher used medical insurance data to see if their where any symptoms of MS well before diagnosis.
      Looking back I know I fell and smahed several watches. Also larking about in the garden I smashed my head open sand had to cart myself to A&E. This was years before realizing there was anything wrong with me.
      How about you?

Jilly
      Participant

I used to drink a lot of alcohol and I started falling over all the time about 2 years before I knew I had PPMS. On the plus side I gave up drinking because of MS. There is no way I would be able to drink to the level I used to the way I am now. I would be on the ground more than upright lol.

Jacqueline
      Participant

Looking back, nothing out of the ordinary happened to me until i reached 61 & a half, things i could not explain, apart from ” something strange is happening to my walking “….then finally diagnosed age 64 with PP-MS…i am now 70..

Jackie..

John Connor
        Keymaster

Well, if u end up in a wheelchair like moi. U now only take chunks out of the wall!! Actually my drinking levels have dropped to safe levels. Drat!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account