• John Connor

Administrator
    July 22, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Hi Annette – good question. I always thought that the fun part, the THC, was what gave you the munchies from marijuana. It seems this is mostly true but the CBD may reduce anxiety and that may make you more hungry.  This is all new territory for me but luckily a Washington Post journalist asked exactly this question. The link is embedded here.

Cheers John

• Annette

July 23, 2019 at 3:31 am

Thank you John, that was a very interesting article. My increased appetite could very well be due to other factors, including stress at work. I have to remember, I am a work in progress! I am not done shedding these pounds!

• Richard Hass

July 26, 2019 at 10:06 am

I’m a regular user of CBD oil. I take it for my chronic back pain problem and if we take closer look spasticity is somewhat related to my condition. Just like joint pains, spasticity is the contraction of muscles.

In my opinion, CBD under the tongue works the best. Though I sometimes apply balms to my affected area, sublingual (under the tongue) is still my No.1 way to go with whenever I feel extreme pain 🙂 If you want to know, then I found a guide which tells about different ways to take CBD oil: cbdfable.com/how-to-take-cbd-oil.

• Sophia

September 3, 2019 at 1:46 am

Thanks all, for sharing your personal experiences. I was looking for that kind of information.

• Kaye Clarke

December 13, 2019 at 2:48 pm

I have been taking CBD oil under the tong for over 2 years. I stopped for about 4 months because I felt it was not doing much as compared to its cost. I went back to taking it. In those four months, I got worse to the point where I felt I might need to look at assisted living. It helps with spasticity and pain. I use a 10:1 ratio which is legal in my state. I heard that 1:1 is best for MS but cannot get it legally and I won’t break the law…although throwing a 68 year old handicapped women in jail would for trying to relieve pain would no doubt get attention.

• Marceletrido

January 14, 2020 at 6:04 am

Thank you for your story. CBD oil its best product that I ever use. My doc advise me vape CBD flowers. Will be try.

• Marceletrido

January 14, 2020 at 3:12 pm

I smoke almost all strain CBD flowers. Usually, I buy the best quality CBD flowers in https://berkshirecbd.com.

• Vitalina

November 17, 2020 at 10:10 am

I wonder if I am vaping with CBD flavor does it influence my health positively, do I get some benefits? Or it is only about oil…?
    <h6></h6>

• ed-tobias

November 17, 2020 at 11:52 am

Vitalina,

According to items that I’ve read, vaping is unhealthy to begin with…particularly in these days of COVID-19, which can severely attack the respiratory system. I know that John Connor and  others here have used CBD in other forms and may be able to offer some suggestions.

Ed

• John Connor

Administrator
    November 17, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Hi All

Since last posting on this thread in July 2019 I’ve had a volte face on CBD anything. It might help – it might not. It’s also pricey! Mind you I take a lot of things on the off chance they might work…

My main  gripe is the fun part in Cannabis, THC, is the bit that calms spacisity. Taken at night I get good sleep and wake up in the morning without my right hand clasped into a fist like some bad Bruce Lee impersonator!

Cheers John

• Vitalina

December 11, 2020 at 9:55 am

So I took the advice not to smoke vape pen with CBD, so what about oil? wich supplier to choose, I found this one https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/forums/forums/topic/need-advice-about-cbd-oil/   is it okay and how to check out if the supplier is good enough for me to not worry of my health?

Need advice about CBD oil

• ed-tobias

December 11, 2020 at 10:16 am

Hi Vitalina,

I’m not sure where you can get CBD in Australia. Here in the US it’s available in pharmacies, without a prescription, and I trust what they sell. For more info you might start with a website at the University of Washington: http://www.learnaboutmarijuanawa.org.

Ed

• John Connor

Administrator
    December 11, 2020 at 11:34 am

Hi Vitalina,

As u may be aware I’m Mr. Negative about CBD oil however sure good ones can be sourced. As there is no active [the fun & indeed useful TCP part] they r all totally legal here in the UK!.

I recommend taking them with a hot cocoa!

Cheers John

Page 2 of 2