• micki

November 6, 2018 at 7:23 am

I have been using CBD oil for about 3 weeks.   I purchased at a natural pharmacy.   The staff was very knowledgeable in the area of using for autoimmune diseases and we talked for quite awhile.   He explained the different strengths and dosages.   He said that I could take up to 10mg twice a day but, emphasized that I start with 5.   I am using Green Mountain.   

I’ve stayed on the 5 mg dosage and have seen some changes.   The numbness in my legs have decreased significantly, there have been a couple of days where I’ve felt that I could actually do a little multitasking and my energy level has been up.   It seems to get better with continued usage.   I’ve also found I am sleeping better.   Whether this has to do with increased activity during the day or the CBD – not really sure but don’t really care.

My suggestion would be to talk to someone and, I’m glad to share the name of my pharmacy, who is knowledgeable, caring and just not interested in selling the product.  I’ve also used the topical when my back is giving me problems and have found relief.   It is absolutely worth pursuing in my opinion.

• ed-tobias

November 6, 2018 at 9:05 am

Hey Micki,

Thanks for all of the great detail. I’m sure your answer will help others as well as me.

I’d love to have the name of your pharmacy. Please send me a direct message with it when you have the time.

Ed

• debi-wilson

November 6, 2018 at 9:40 am

Great advice Micki! I also would like the name of the pharmacy. Thanks! One question, do you ever feel groggy and sluggish after taking the oil. That is what I didn’t like about regular Marijuana, when I tried it for sleep.

• berangariamartineau

December 30, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Thanks for sharing the infomation with us mike. It’s great to know about the oil,  I wanted to buy it for a really long time, but after reading your comment I am surely going to get it.

• annabelle-vergne

February 5, 2019 at 6:43 pm

Debi, I started taking CBD oil in the fall for sleep, since the tingling kept me awake at night, it helps, not a 100% of the times, but my sleep is much better and no, it does not make me feel sluggish or anything, or I wouldn’t take it. CBD oil is not psychoactive so it doesn’t alter our alertness at all.

• tom

January 9, 2019 at 5:29 am

My friend uses full spectrum 1ooomg cbd oil, we found superior hemp oil is only 80.00 and they have a 20% off coupon code (cbdoil) with free shipping. Cbd is way over priced but this was the most affordable on we found!

• ed-tobias

January 9, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Tom –

Thanks for the very useful info.

Ed

• mody

January 23, 2019 at 5:37 am

Hi

I’ve used CBD oil for a week then I stopped it to use MMS1.

CBD was a great substance and I felt some improvements in my both legs but I stopped it cause [unfortunately]  it doesn’t work with MMS1. I think MMS1 could treat the immune system which is the main MS issue while CBD improves the nerves & muscles. I also felt a significant improvements in my legs while using MMS1.

thanks.

• ed-tobias

January 23, 2019 at 8:36 am

Mody,

I’ve never seen the abbreviation MMS1. What is it, please?

Ed

• mody

January 24, 2019 at 5:01 am

Ed

MMS1 refers to Miracle Mineral Solution which was discovered by Dr Jim Humble

This is the website of Dr Humble https://jimhumble.co/ 

Regards.

• jacqueline

January 24, 2019 at 6:11 am

This is a new one on me so looked it up…I think people should be aware of this perhaps before making their choices…Says it is an Industrial bleach..” but then so is ” <span style=”color: #555759; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 17px;”>Gadolinium Contrast</span><span style=”color: #555759; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 17px;”> Medium..” another toxic poison I was not too happy about having injected into my veins, re, MRI scan…</span>

Link…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

• mody

January 24, 2019 at 6:20 am

It’s not a bleach… it was approved by FDA as a Water Pourification Solution so it’s used to purify drinking water & washing vegetables and fruits.

Regards

• jacqueline

January 24, 2019 at 6:18 am

This is a new one on me so looked it up…I think people should be aware of this perhaps before making their choices…Says it is an ” Industrial bleach..” but then so is Gadolinium Contrast Medium…another toxic poison I was not too happy about having injected into my veins, re, MRI scan…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

• mody

January 24, 2019 at 6:28 am

Sorry Jacqueline but what’s written in wiki is not always true. Yes there’s a war against this substance cause drug companies will lose once people discover such a med.
      I use MMS1 since June 2018.

Regards.

• jacqueline

January 24, 2019 at 6:29 am

As far as I am aware, it hasn’t been approved here in UK…Guess we are all looking for that ” miracle ” cure…now if only…Is it out there somewhere?

• jacqueline

January 25, 2019 at 1:58 am

Says I have two posts here awaiting moderation, this has never happened to me before on any forum, and I have no Idea as to why…

• ed-tobias

January 25, 2019 at 9:28 am

Jackie,

There were some changes made, about a week ago, to the computer system that these forums use. That’s resulted in some problems. I can’t say, specifically, what prompted this problem but I’ll bring it to the attention of the technical folks.

Ed

• jacqueline

January 25, 2019 at 9:31 am

I would be inquisitive as to  know whether Mr Jim Humble had MS himself and if so did his MMSI discovery clear his own MS…did he himself take it, and if yes, what did he take it for if it wasn’t for MS? Just  being inquisitive…The way it is described certainly sounds one of life’s miracle cures for a whole number of things….Well yes, maybe Mr Jim Humble may prove the world right…I am not sure at my age ( 68 in March ) that I will be around to stand a chance of being cured from this nasty, cruel and devastating illness…

I am of course assuming that he has tried his own cure…although to be honest he does state…” It is important to note that MMS does not cure disease…” In the meantime we have to sit around waiting on that miracle cure that may or may not ever happen..

https://jimhumble.co/

• jacqueline

January 25, 2019 at 9:34 am

Oh I have never seen this message before…” This post is awaiting moderation…” and never posted…

Meaning my above post…wondering if this is because we have gone off topic…

• debi-wilson

January 25, 2019 at 9:38 am

Hi Jackie,

I think the message is more for us Jackie, it is nothing you did wrong. Like Ed said, a few tech issues. ?

• mody

January 26, 2019 at 11:56 am

Hi everybody ✋?

yes I guess there’s a technical problem.  I awkays receive a massage “waiting for moderation” !

Regards 🙂

• jacqueline

January 26, 2019 at 11:56 am

Well at least the two above messages re, ” awaiting  moderation ” have now disappeared…perhaps they have now sorted out our computer gremlins…

Thank you Debi and Ed for responding to my query, of course it doesn’t take much now to baffle me, and I promise I shall now stay on topic…lol..

• debi-wilson

January 26, 2019 at 12:03 pm

YW, Jackie. We are discovering the ‘awaiting moderation” notification has to do with if anyone has ever posted links. It’s an automatic response that the system does.

• linda-fitch

February 6, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Micki,

would you be so kind as to send me the name of your pharmacy also,  I’m new here so still finding my way around, but old to trying to find solutions to help this agony!

• stef

June 19, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I believe this is the right thread for my questions. I have a couple of questions since this is something new to me.

I want to ask you, do you think that using CBD oil is helpful? And do I need permission from my doctor to start using it?

Any good CBD oil based on your experience? I was able to read some CBD oil revies on CBDTopReviews and some similar sites but I also want to hear something from you.

I’ll be really thankful!

• micki

June 19, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Linda,   my reply said “waiting for moderation”.   I’m hoping it goes through.    I love that you said that you are “old” and tired of all this.     Me too my friend.     Let me know if you got my email.

And, I’ve decided I love my gray hair – doors get held for me, folks let me go first in line, I get help with my luggage on a plane, I get discounts without being asked my age.    Yep, gray hair is the BEST!!!.    I hope you are having a good day TODAY

• ed-tobias

June 19, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Micki,

Your post was held for moderation because it contained a link. I edited it so that it contained the web address without linking to it and it’s now been posted.

Ed

• micki

June 19, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Linda, where do you live – you may, very well, have some great shops near you.    Don’t be afraid to go in and talk.   I understand there is a stigma with marijuana and our age group.    This is totally different.  Promise.

• micki

June 19, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Linda – I use an online pharmacy in Asheville, NC. It’s naturesvitaminsandherbs.com

Good luck, Micki

• john-connor

Administrator
    June 19, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Hi Stef

I’ve been using CBD oil for a number of months now. Have no idea if it really works  but it makes me feel better – this could be psychosomatic or just the plain ol’ placebo effect. I use Love CBD’s ‘Entourage’

from Holland. Completely legal in UK –  don’t know anywhere in the West where CBD is illegal.

I take loads of supplements and don’t feel the need to inform my Neurologist. The only supplement that’s ever been mentioned to me medically is Vitamin D3.

When marijuana oil is added to the mix – then it’s not just in my head. Sure get a bit distanced & fuzzy but my right hand/arm both function better and pain drops away.

Best John

• micki

June 19, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Hi Stef, I started using CBD oil in October.    I’ve noticed that the numbness and tingle that I felt about half way up my calves have abated.     Some days it does come back but on an average I feel better.    I’m also sleeping better and do not have those “knee jerk” nerve reflexes.

And, I have bone on bone issues with my knee and that pain has been reduced.

Personally, I feel better and do believe it helps.   My doctor knows I’m using it – they have no problem.  Your choice.  My suggestion ?- give it a try and give it a couple of months.     It happens slowly and, in my case, I suddenly realized that good things were happening.     Good luck.

• micki

June 19, 2019 at 6:47 pm

I would not buy on the internet.    I would go to a CBD pharmacy and get professional advice.    Its all legal –

• alfredashford

July 9, 2019 at 7:20 am

Well, it is good if you buy CBD products from CBD pharmacy but in US many online stores are available they have good products and I also buy CBD products from online store.I am from Baytown, Texas. I have been living there for 2 years, if you talk about shop online CBD products in US so you must go with Cruzan farms CBD products.

• annette

July 21, 2019 at 8:58 am

I was curious about how CBD could help me, so I began using a tincture 2 weeks ago and I feel that it is helping with my compromised balance. The down side is my appetite has increased and I’ve gained a few pounds. This isn’t good for me because I’ve been obease my entire life. So starting at a weight of 335 lbs (I’m 5′ 8″), between October 2015 and August 2018 I lost 85 lbs using the Weight Watchers program. Over the past year my weight loss progress stalled due to life getting in the way (we moved and all that that entails) and now my balance has gotten worse. I’ve been falling more frequently so my self confidence is dwindling which effects my exercise routine- so the CBD is helping my balance and I am excited!

Does anyone have a suggestion for counteracting the increased appetite? I already use Apple Cider Vinegar capsules with all my other prescription (baclofen, provigil, warfarin for blood clots, etc.) and over the counter medicine, and I currently take Copaxone subque injections 3 times a week.

Page 1 of 2