Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Here’s information about a company that just raised several million dollars in continued financing of its attempt to find a way to repair damaged mylen. So, here’s a question for you: What’s more important – creating medications to treat MS symptoms, restore lost function or a way to cure the disease?

Paul J Mello
      Participant

Find a cure

tim
      Participant

I believe the important work will be prevention, it will render treating symptoms, or finding a cure moot. Prevention will allow us to “move on”, forever mentioning MS in the past tense.

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Tim,

I’m not sure you can “prevent” MS the way you’d receive a vaccination to prevent a virus. After all, it’s not contagious. So, how do you protect someone from it. I’m not trying to be argumentative but, as a non-scientist, I have to wonder how you could build a protective shell.

Jacqueline
      Participant

I am not sure we will ever find a cure for MS, nor prevent MS, until we-they find out what causes it in the first place…

Find out what causes MS in the first place…is it something we have done to our own body’s over the years, was it the shingles, the herpes zoster…until they know what causes something how on earth can they ever find a suitable cure…We have to find the answer to the cause…

Jackie..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Jacqueline.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account