This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

What inspires you to live your best MS life?What makes you happy and helps you to live each day with purpose?  Share what inspires you.

Anonymous

Not much really, I feel I have had my best times and it’s all down hill now.  But I was interviewed by the MS and Parkinsons Society of New Zealand a couple of days ago about my art and PPMS and I will be featuring in their next magazine, so that was cool.  The cool moments are few and far between.  I have hit a wall with my art, haven’t been inspired to draw anything, hopefully that to shall pass.

Debi Wilson 

Wow, that is exciting Jilly! Can you share that with us when the article comes out?

Inspiration is a funny thing, it’s hard to know what will inspire.

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Congratulations Jilly, now as for me, I could never draw, not even a straight line or a circle.

Well you have one more talent than I have, lol. Hm, maybe my talent is my long term memory, as for my short term memory it is zilch.

Steven Whitson 
    Blocked

I love playing the blues on my harmonica , I used to jam in rallies when I road my bike back in the day but now just for myself now and then, my dog Dusty loves howling along.

Debi Wilson 

That’s cool, Steve! I can envision Dusty howling along! 🙂

Haslie Kemp 
    Participant

My family and my friends, especially my great grand kids. They bring out the best in me and inspire me to live the best life I can by doing whatever necessary to accomplish that. Be my best every day

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  Haslie Kemp.
     Debi Wilson 

That’s great Haslie, that is the same as me my family is my inspiration! I have 3 grown kids and 4 grandkids, what about you?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account