• What inspires you?

Posted by Debi Wilson on March 1, 2019 at 1:01 pm

What inspires you to live your best MS life?What makes you happy and helps you to live each day with purpose?  Share what inspires you.

Debi Wilson replied 5 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 3, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Not much really, I feel I have had my best times and it’s all down hill now.  But I was interviewed by the MS and Parkinsons Society of New Zealand a couple of days ago about my art and PPMS and I will be featuring in their next magazine, so that was cool.  The cool moments are few and far between.  I have hit a wall with my art, haven’t been inspired to draw anything, hopefully that to shall pass.

• Debi Wilson

March 3, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Wow, that is exciting Jilly! Can you share that with us when the article comes out?

Inspiration is a funny thing, it’s hard to know what will inspire.

• Jacqueline

March 4, 2019 at 2:23 am

Congratulations Jilly, now as for me, I could never draw, not even a straight line or a circle.

Well you have one more talent than I have, lol. Hm, maybe my talent is my long term memory, as for my short term memory it is zilch.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 4, 2019 at 10:09 am

I love playing the blues on my harmonica , I used to jam in rallies when I road my bike back in the day but now just for myself now and then, my dog Dusty loves howling along.

• Debi Wilson

March 4, 2019 at 11:16 am

That’s cool, Steve! I can envision Dusty howling along! ?

• Haslie Kemp

March 19, 2019 at 7:15 pm

My family and my friends, especially my great grand kids. They bring out the best in me and inspire me to live the best life I can by doing whatever necessary to accomplish that. Be my best every day

• Debi Wilson

March 19, 2019 at 7:47 pm

That’s great Haslie, that is the same as me my family is my inspiration! I have 3 grown kids and 4 grandkids, what about you?