This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Connor 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

We now have nearly 700 people who subscribe to the MS forums but most of you don’t say very much. I’m curious about who’s here. Why did you join us? What information are you looking for? Are there things we should be doing that we aren’t? Don’t be shy – John and I, and I’ll bet a bunch of your fellow MSers, want to hear from you.

Ed

Annette 
    Participant

I joined because I was looking for others with MS and their experience with CBD, though I’m sure there are other topics that will interest me.  There might be some topics that I can contribute useful experience, suggestions and/or advice for 🤗

John Connor 
    Keymaster

I use CBD when I haven’t got the real thing! Think it has an effect but this could be just placebo. As for the real stuff drink it at night with cocoa [now always get marijuana oil] as it helps me sleep and reduces the muscle pain I often get in my right arm. Was part of the post-sixties generation that took drugs recreationaly. Its strange that MS has meant that its no longer for fun but survival!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account