Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Actress Selma Blair, who was diagnosed with MS in October, was at the Oscar awards the other night. Video showed her walking slowly with a cane. My column this Friday will be about that. Did you see her? If so, what did you think?

Nancy
      Participant

Yes i did see her, beautiful girl. I plan on trying to follow her to the best i can. I myself was diagnosed in ’08. I started with a can but as this monster progessed the need for a wheelie walker was needed because I’d rather be safe then broken up. You sometimes learn lessons the hard way. Blessings to All

Jacqueline
      Participant

I didn’t watch it ( UK ) but she might just start a new fashion off, maybe others who need the use of a cane -stick, will follow her and not feel ashamed on using one at the Oscars. She is holding it and walking with pride, ( just seen the photos, ) she looks amazing in her stripe flowing dress.

Jackie

Debi Wilson

She looked beautiful and she helped to advance MS awareness.

Jacqueline
      Participant

Ed, you recently made a remark somewhere of her tripping up on her long flowing dress, what about the high heeled shoes that they wear? I would like to think she was wearing flats underneath that flowing dress of hers, if she had any sense she would have…

I am in flats, could not even think of wearing anything heels…

Debi Wilson

Jackie, I can’t imagine wearing heels anymore either! It looked like Selma had to walk a long distance ,on the red carpet and into the theater. She had to be wearing flats.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account