Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

My mouth often feels like cotton when I wake in the middle of the night…very dry. But it’s inconsistent. I can’t pin this problem on anything specific. Does anyone else have this problem?

I used too but now that I am using a cpap it has gone away. It might be a lack of humidity in the room Ed my cpap uses water and I need to refill it every night because of the air being so dry in the room. That’s my two cents anyways.

Jacqueline
      Participant

At times I wake up with no fluid in the mouth, mouth is absolutely bone dry, I always have a bottle of water by my bedside table, just a sip or two tends to sort it out so I can go back to sleep. This has to be MS related as my mouth never got so bad before MS, dont think I can put this down to ” its just old age. “

Ann M
      Participant

YES!! Oh it is awful!  My poor husband. My mouth is so dry some mornings. Medicines have a lot to do with it. I know the nights I take Baclofen close to bedtime it is bad. It can’t be good for the teeth?

Ed Tobias
        Keymaster

Ann,

It might be the meds. However, I take the same meds every night and the dry mouth varies…some nights it doesn’t happen at all. I wonder if it has to do with what I eat between dinner and bedtime. It may be related to my sugar take. More sugar = dry mouth.

Ed

Debi Wilson

Ed,  didn’t you say you take CBD oil?  I know when I eat a marijuana edible I get cotton mouth .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account