Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Micki
      Participant

Is anyone taking biotin?  My neurologist told me to take 100 mg 3 x day.    When I do the conversion to micrograms which is the way it comes that’s 100000 mcgs.    Lots of pills.

How much are you taking and where are you purchasing your pills?    Any help – so appreciated.

Lysi
      Participant

Hi Micki,

Yes, I take Biotin once a day. The dose is 10,00 mcg. I purchase it from iHerb.

I hope this helps.

John Connor
      Keymaster

Hi Micki & Lysi

It’s John, your friendly neighborhood moderator here.

I’m afraid Micki am about to drizzle on your neurologist’s parade. This recent study shows there seems to ne no benefit. It’s explained on the UK MS website in easier to understand journalese dated March 11, 2020.

I’m more than sure that our own news team were also on the case!

I take an inordinate amount of supplements on the off chance that even one might do me some good!. That col is from Feb 2018! If anything I take more now – researching for this job does tend to keep me on top of the latest research!!

Still take the Biotin I’ve got left – the blurb on the packaging states: ‘Support for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails’.

I’m going for ‘Luxurious’!

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Here’s a little more info.

Ed

Need to Know: High-dose Biotin Protocol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account